måndag 27 augusti 2012

DIY DAY

I have a bunch of ideas and unfinished projects I want to get done. Today I finished a project I've wanted to do for months, I just haven't had the motivation to do it earlier I guess. It's DIY t-shirt printing. The print I chose was the deathly hallows symbol, from the Harry Potter movies. The symbol represents three highly powerful magical objects created by Death. The vertical line represents the Elder Wand, the circle, the Resurrection Stone and the triangle, the Cloak of Invisibility. I love the movies and I think it makes a nice print for a shirt.


 A couple of months ago I found a picture of this really cute The Offspring t-shirt but couldn't find anywhere to buy it, so I made my own. I cut out the stencils and then painted with a special fabric paint. On the left is the original print and on the right is the one I made. I am quite satisfied with the result.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar