fredag 14 september 2012

finally!

Ahhh, I'm so excited! I finally found (and could afford) a dremel engraver. When I was in the states earlier this year at Pier 60 in Clearwater, Florida there was this girl who was making personalized leather bracelets and I've been wanting to do my own since. Now the dremel engraver isn't the best for leather, that's why the dremel 300 is on my wishlist, but it's great for metal, plastic & wood. You can really be creative with this tool and I will mostly be using it to make jewelry. I've been practicing writing and it is quite hard til you get the hang of it. The extreme vibrating makes it hard to keep a steady hand. It's so much fun, and if everything goes my way I will be selling some jewelry on etsy later this year.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar